Tuesday 9 November 2010

gray seals

Well is that wonderfull time of year again....autumn!
I love this season...the shorter days, the days begin o get colder...and of course the colours.

It also meens I get to geek out for the return of autumnwatch! www.bbc.co.uk/nature/uk
I'm ever so slighty addicted to this show and then they introduced Live webcams online feauring verious diffrent british animals...this year was the turn of the gray seals who are pupping on Orkney.....I wasted nearly 2 weeks of my life glued to the computer watching seals sleep! thanks bbc.

so I thought I would make use of this unique perspective and ake down some "life" sketches in preporation for a painting I'm planning which surprise suprise features the wonderfull Gray Seal.
hooray for them!






they have now turned the live stream webcams off....which means I can now have my life back!

No comments:

Post a Comment